- Our expertise in innovative designs is reflected in the high quality of our products.
- The growth of our business rest on research, development, and efficient manufacturing and management processes.
- Our concerns for our customers are manifested by our competent, qualified and outgoing teams, focused on solutions.
- Producing goods in accordance with what customers needs.
- Working to provide good quality products.
- Job Satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement
- Growth & Prosperity
Our products are manufactured with top-quality components that are controlled during every processing phase. We seek and apply innova- tive cutting edge
technologies to ensure durability and updating collec- tion that increases the possibilities of choices and customizations.
Origin of Wood:
Teak, which is used for indoor and outdoor furniture, is one of the most precious tropical woods for exceptional resistance to atmospheric agents.
Mahogany is a kind of wood the straight grained, reddish brown timber of three tropical hardwood species of genus Swietenia. Mahogany is a commercially important lumber prized for its beauty, durability, and color.
Nyatoh wood uses in our products is a reddish tropical hardwood from southeast Asia, especially from Indonesia and Philippines. Nyatoh wood is easy to work with and takes to stain and polish well.
Lacquers used in our collections are selected through a careful research- ing process to ensure a wide range and excellent quality. The paints are designed to achieve the best results in term of resistance to aging, scratching, abrasion, and application on the various types of pieces of furniture thus enhancing its shiny parts. Our products use environmen- tally friendly materials.